Forum Rules - READ FIRST
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold the Connecticut Pest Control Association liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, or any other private information).
- Do not spam or send unsolicited emails or private messages to other members. We will enforce the United States CAN-SPAM Act of 2004 against spamming of our users. Any spam received will be forwarded to the proper authorities and may result in severe civil liability up to and including criminal prosecution. If you are a minor, a parent/guardian will generally be liable.
- Do not post direct links to any illegal materials, including but not limited to: illegal software, viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, unauthorized music or video files, etc.
GREEN for the Greater Good